EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > PLEASE READ ~ By A Dedicated Eon/MorphCrafter

HeadHunterX11

Hey Guys!

Unfortunately, very few of you probably remember me. OrtwinS, you may remember in one of the much older maps of MorphCraft/EonCraft, I was trying to fix a giant fountain and failed miserably with tons of dirt. I would probably remember it better then you, as I was embarrassed. xD

Anyways, I have seen quite a few of you all trying to reboot the server, and I had a few questions.

Is there an actual new server back up? If so, what is the ip and may I join?

I saw a server that was up but I was not whitelisted, and a "morphcraft.zaptos.org" server that was apparently offline.

A response is appreciated, MorphCraft meant a lot to me.

Thanks,
HeadHunterX11

EDIT: I saw this!

http://eoncraft.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8045387-hey-guys-

Unfortunately, that's what I was talking about, only a differient post. When I attempt to connect it says "unknown host."

May 12, 2013 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lopalop2

that one is the one dirrectly after eoncraft but it closed as well and now i have a server, you tried to connect but weren't whitelisted, you are now

--

May 13, 2013 at 7:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeadHunterX11

Ok lolapop. OrtwinS or other admins could I please hear from you guys? What's going on with the official reboot?

May 13, 2013 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lopalop2

sorry for unexpected shutdown computer was getting really loud which is normally bad

--

May 13, 2013 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeadHunterX11

It's fine. Again, OrtwinS or other admins could I please hear from you guys? What's going on with the official reboot? morphcraft.zaptos.org is not working. Apparently it's offline.

May 13, 2013 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

Yep, has been down for awhile actually, it unfortunately ended in a not so good bang. :(

As of now there really isn't any "Official" Morphcraft successor, and i'm not sure there ever will... I'm gonna miss it because lately all of these other servers are filled with single-digit-aged homophobic dipshits and what not who talk out of there asses all the time.

Basically this:

--

May 13, 2013 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeadHunterX11

LOL! But yeh, I hear you. I swear that right now if I could host a server for us all, I would. But for one, I don't have the extra computer to do that and two, I can't afford the money to buy a seperate unsecured port-forwarded router to host the server. Oh, and there's always the drunk neighbors who like to piggyback on our wifi and download illegal stuffs.

Sorry guys, otherwise I truly would. I miss the server, it was my first one ever but I learned fast.

May 14, 2013 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeadHunterX11

Everybody make sure to check in with these forums every now and then, something will show up eventually. It might be me, it might not be. 

May 14, 2013 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.