EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Goodbye to my friends......

12345blitzkrieg

Greetings,

I have been inactive and uninterested in minecraft for a fair while now and have decided that now is the right time to leave eoncraft........

I want to give personal thanks to those who had belief in me, I was not the most popular person on eoncraft or morphcraft and the most important person I have to thank is matt.......... A member of the coalition who taught me many ways of minecraft and showed his support to me whether he remembers it or doesn't realise it doesn't matter for I know it.......... Remember the secret base we built? haha good times.......

Next I want to thank OrtwinS, I know you have stepped down however you on morphcraft at many times showed some faith and liking towards me whether that be your large dwarven project or on morphcraft or just a few tips on buidling I sincerly thank you.......

There are also those who have left who most wouldn't know about and if any of them ever view this then they know who they are and I thank them.

Finally I want to thank vlad and sessy, I know you havn't been active here for a far while however you both did help me and gave me the chance to contribute to the coalition and morphcraft. Although you kept a preference to Hastings as an "apprentice" I still thank you for teaching me some of your ways whether that be building such as the snow hideout sessy made me or just an easire way of mining.

The first time I joined this server was an amazing moment. After my first good server went major pvp I was searching for the right server....... That is when I found Morphcraft. This was the server that brought out the more advanced player in me. All of you were so friendly although I wasn't everyones most liked I thank you for the oppurtunities you presented me with.

On another note I would like to say that the merger was a good yet bad move. Morphcraft was slowly losing interest however eoncraft was never truly Eoncraft yet a split community which is another reason why I am leaving.

Perhaps I will come back in time if my interest in this game ever re-establishes however for now it is goodbye........

Signed

12345blitzkrieg First knight of the Coalition

--

Signed

12345blitzkrieg

June 12, 2012 at 4:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Of course I remember Blitz, we never did finish that base it's such a shame and had great potential, unfortunatley we keps fucking up the water tunnel xD I do hope you come back because you were such a great member and friend.

--

June 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

I never really knew you but I wish I did, I want to know everyone on the server. It just happened you and me were never on at the same time. From what you say you sound like a great person, and again, I wish I could've known you more.

--

June 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

12345blitzkrieg

To Nitemare and matt, Honestly I was overcame with great emotion when I saw your comments. I intend on doing what I can in order to keep playing. matt do you mind telling me your countries time zone and what times your normally on so that I can at least attempt to get on around your times. Matt I would also be highly interested in talking to you about ideas for the new server for 1.3 as I do have some. Who said you couldn't teach an old minecrafter new tricks........

Signed

12345blitzkrieg

--

Signed

12345blitzkrieg

June 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

My time zone is GMT, I go on around 4pm -9pm weekdays.

--

June 13, 2012 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean mac elwain

BLITZ! What about meh? Everyone knows me!!! I think...

Anyway sad to see you go... yada-yada-yada... You can have free cookies if you come back. ;) (From MAtt I haz no cocoa beans :P)

--

Vecto_man

June 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

12345blitzkrieg

uh, i am back :/

--

Signed

12345blitzkrieg

June 16, 2012 at 4:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.