EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > My castle... :O

Sean mac elwain

Okay so my friend (A different one) gave me his account password so I could play Minecraft until I get another account (In like a month) and my castle has been taken over by the Order... I can't get in the castle so I can't see if my chests are still there. If they are gon I understand but I will want my castle back... My account name is vecto_man (Try make fun of that vvfattozzvv xD)

--

Vecto_man

May 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Vecto_woman, Velcro_man, Vecto_fan, BOOOM

--

May 17, 2012 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

Happens every time..

I don't like the factions plugin, (I love factions, but not the way this one is handled)

It's really stupid. People could just claim your house and say

'TROLOLOLOLOLOL I HAV UR HOUSE"

Or do it to be an ass and just claim it so you get angry.

It's a really childish way to "get back" at people.

May 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShootingChimpz(MandM97)

Messages Reguarding Castle

Sean mac elwain

May. 12 2012 at 1:01 PM Umm yeah you can but Lop kind of owns it too but I don't think he plays anymore either. And no I don't go on this site much...

ShootingChimpz(MandM97)

Apr. 22 2012 at 9:15 PM He i stumbled acrossed your castle and well people told me you lost your password and well i kinda like the castle so if i can id like to ask permission to use/have your castle south of spawn, its all cobble and in the hillsthanks for reading

--

May 18, 2012 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean mac elwain

ShootingChimpz(MandM97) at May 18, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Messages Reguarding Castle

Sean mac elwain

May. 12 2012 at 1:01 PM Umm yeah you can but Lop kind of owns it too but I don't think he plays anymore either. And no I don't go on this site much...

ShootingChimpz(MandM97)

Apr. 22 2012 at 9:15 PM He i stumbled acrossed your castle and well people told me you lost your password and well i kinda like the castle so if i can id like to ask permission to use/have your castle south of spawn, its all cobble and in the hillsthanks for reading

That was the day before I got my castle back... So I take it back. And there is nothing you can do! MWAHAHAHA 

--

Vecto_man

May 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.