EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > To our Admins

Sceptin

So I've been playing for a week or more now without sight of Matt or Ort, and other players have noticed it as well. Where are you guys? We miss you! ;) The server's just not the same without Ort building the best spawn ever and Matt doing whatever he wants xD So what's up? What's keeping you guys from the server?

--

http://i.imgur.com/N0FJf.png

May 10, 2012 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShootingChimpz(MandM97)

Yeah I agree with Sceptin. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS :'( We all miss you and talk about you all the time :'(

--

May 10, 2012 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Morpheel the Wise

*burp*

I have no idea.

--

May 13, 2012 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

Well, Matt's here. Ort's been gone for a long time... I don't want to build in spawn without him there because i'll probably screw up xD

--

May 13, 2012 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ScArYtHiNgZz

what about me... Am I not important? D:

May 14, 2012 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sceptin

Haha you can include yourself in that list if you'd like :P It was meant more for the Admin than the mods tho lol. So have you been having fun on Tekkit? ;)

--

http://i.imgur.com/N0FJf.png

May 14, 2012 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Senza_Sordina

I think Scary is an admin right?

--

eoncraft

May 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

He is admin :P

--

May 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

The main problem is Ort never tells us when hes going away and how long he's gonna be gone for.

--

May 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

Actually, I haven't been gone, my playing hours have just been severely limited due to study buisiness.

Next thursday and friday are supposingly free (some christian religious thing), I need to repair the roof of our RL house, but that shouldn't take too long, besides that I haven't planned anything.

And exactly as Nitemare says, I REALLY need to work on my communicative skills. I am keeping a close watch at the technical side of the server, but my people skills are not noteworthy in that perspective. I am more the a 'background-maintainer-shut-up-and-lemme-build' kinda guy, no offence.

May 16, 2012 at 4:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

example of my bad people skills: I promised a certain prominent member of our server that I would sort out our old map backups, and send him the Beta 1.2 one (with the Imperial City, for those who remember that), I have been staring at the 'you have a message from XXXX' message for a while now, knowing that when I open it it says something like 'He ort, how are ya, how is it going? When can I get that map?', but opening that message means facing the fact that I have not sorted out that mess yet, its sooooo much easier to just ignore the message (nothing personal, its my way of procrastination).

May 16, 2012 at 4:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

Lol

--

May 16, 2012 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chaos3673 ( Wizard Chaos )

lol Ort XD

May 16, 2012 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

I have the 1.2 beta map, would just take 3-4 hours to upload.

Who needed it?

--

May 17, 2012 at 6:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

fuck, I found this game called 'Kerbal Space Program', it is sucking away the inspiration I had for the spawn city... 

*enters game induced coma*

May 17, 2012 at 6:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.