EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > A Week! D:

Nitemare24

Im sorry to tell everyone that this next week starting tomorrow, EonCraft will be a desolate wasteland. Yes, I know it's sad, but everything will be back to normal in a week from that!

Indeed, the reason why it will be is im going away for a week :( Everyone knows im the face of EonCraft.... right? :]

Yeah, a week doesn't sound very long but it is to me D: And what makes it worse is that I heard that we are updating tommorrow, otherwise known as THE DAY IM LEAVING D:

I might be able to post on the forums and keep up to date for a while while on the trip.

Atleast i'm going to Park City, Utah! Woohoo first time Utah skiing. Gonna go ham lol. mmm... ham...

Anyways, seeya in a week!

-Nite

--

March 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Senza_Sordina

Nooooo.... I'm sorry Nite :( we will miss you. I won't be a desolate wasteland! I will be here :D Well on the topic of being gone for a week, I better just get it out, both Elk and I will be gone the entire week of April 16 and won't really have any internet access.

--

eoncraft

March 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

Now you have me all pumped that the server is updating tomorrow.

If it doesn't, I don't want to play with you nite. ever again <_>.

--

March 28, 2012 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

Lol

--

March 28, 2012 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner
Soon my pretties soon!
--

March 29, 2012 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

madsniper77

Actually it could be awhile yet 1.2.5 will be released soon a snapshot of it will come out tommorow for bukkit and plugin developers to use as a base though so things might work out.

March 29, 2012 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner
Hopefully I will have the map done by saturday, even if 1.2.5 is released we will have a map.
--

March 29, 2012 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

Hopefully it gets done soon.

Most people in South-Eastern US get out for spring break (me) and a lot up north.

We have a week and a couple days starting from today

March 31, 2012 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.