EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Minecraft 1.2.4

Sceptin

So what do you guys think of the update? I personally love the new planks and sandstone heiroglyphics! :D Adds a whole new dimension to decorating! Also like bug fixes, can never have enough of them. Cats tho...Don't know what to think about that lol

--

http://i.imgur.com/N0FJf.png

March 22, 2012 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Bugfixes are always good and these are very important ones aswell that have been needed for along time...I haven't checked out the planks yet but I will later on :)

--

March 22, 2012 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sceptin

The planks are very good! Different colored ones for different trees. My personal favorite is the birch planks, so light and shiny lol. And SMP will be completely different now that they've removed the tnt ghosts, FINALLY! It'll be a new game once they fix mob glitches lol

--

http://i.imgur.com/N0FJf.png

March 22, 2012 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Indeed! Now that Bukkit are working with Mojang the game will be changing alot, I hope it's for the better!

--

March 22, 2012 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Oh it also looks like I've passed by 100th post!

Achievment Get!

--

March 22, 2012 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

Woah woah wait... tnt ghosts? planks? heiroglyphics?

--

March 22, 2012 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Tnt Ghosts - When alot of tnt is used there is often white shapes of it remaining because the client can't cope with that many block changes.

--

March 22, 2012 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

The pine planks look like chocolate graham crackers, the birch planks look like white cheddar cheez its, and the jungle pines look like pink wafers....

There's Notch sneakin' the things he loves in there...

--

March 22, 2012 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HeadHunterX11

I personally hate the new planks. The old ones are best in my opinion. You could take any type of wood, from 4 types, and still get the same type. The differient colored ones are icky in my opinion. There should be some option to have the old version. Like...place 1 log on the table and you get 4 planks. We know that. But place 2 logs on the table of the same type and that can craft you 8 wooden planks of the right color for that tree. A feature like that would be nice. If I can't have that, I'm going to just throw out my different colored wood, and spawn the original colored wood on Single Player instead. Who's with me?

March 23, 2012 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean mac elwain

I think we should update the test server to 1.2.4...  Like right away... It's a test server right? Why not use it to test 1.2.4?

--

Vecto_man

March 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

Yeah!

--

March 23, 2012 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.