Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > So.... TODO list

AbsolvedCrypt

Whats on it? I figure everyones family here.. nothing to hide is there? :/

February 27, 2012 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dmgadelha

1- stop working as a freelance and get a regular job

2- learn at least 2 new languages, Spanish is sure, since I already speak a bit of it, the second one might be mandarin.

3- keep studying and researching my work area so my brain dont get old and slow

4- dedicate more time to the voluntary/charity work I do taking care of kids who have cancer

5- raise funds to implement a better computer room at the voluntary work (we already got a Wii and a ps3 as donation so we need computers now yay!)

6- mail Mojang asking for about 6 free Minecraft accounts as donation so I can introduce Minecraft to the kids as part of a project to help them get distracted and creative during this tought time for them.

7- spend more time with my parents, I recently lost my grandma and my parents are getting old... sometimes we don't vallue family enough... who knows.. maybe travel with them. (and pay for the travel)

8- try again for a tourist visa to visit United States... last 2 got denied, but I heard politics there are making the process easier since they want my tourist money a lot.

9- meet new people, make new friends, meet a girl that is worth dating for longer than 6 months.

10- help EonCraft grow and prosper.

there... my TODO list for now... might add something later.

--

February 27, 2012 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

misunderstood lmao.

Meant the forum post that only moderators+ can read

EDIT: That is a nice todo list though.
February 28, 2012 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

Absolved, it is a place were staff post about topics that are not for the general publics knowledge. There are reasons that we keep those areas closed to normal players, usually it is items of buisness that will not interest the general population, or it is not a finalized plan that is due to change and we do not want others to take as a fact. So please take time and read the many topics that you are allowed to veiw.

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

February 28, 2012 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

I do read each forum post.

I thought it might entail a change and was interested to see what it was going to be.

February 29, 2012 at 7:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

You will see what it is if/when it goes public.

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

February 29, 2012 at 8:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

If i'm still here.

February 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

Abs, I should not be telling you this but I feel your pain. The TODO List isn't really a TODO list. It's what it says. TODO pronounced Toe-doe. In the server's staff's language this means "Funny pictures of cats." So sorry for the confusion.

I hope I was of service to you!

-Nite

February 29, 2012 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Senza_Sordina

Lol Nite!! I have to admit I actually "laughed out loud" this time. Sometimes I wonder about you. And isn't it ironic that my profile picture is of my..... cat in a flowered pot?

--

eoncraft

February 29, 2012 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sceptin

haha that is hilarious! :D Thanks for the clarification Nite ;)

February 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dmgadelha
haha Abs... I did understood what you wanted, since I also read every post on forums. I just posted my personal todo list cause i hoped someone else would do the same. The thing is... I agree with staff having a section on forums to discuss server affairs and cat photos... And be sure that the staff will tell us ANY major decision regarding the future of server before it happens... I want to write more, but im on my cellphone using lame slow 3g. Main internet cable outside in the street broke, so ive been offline for two days. Cya guys later. ps: im still curious bout you guys real life todo list :p
--

March 1, 2012 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dmgadelha
haha Abs... I did understood what you wanted, since I also read every post on forums. I just posted my personal todo list cause i hoped someone else would do the same. The thing is... I agree with staff having a section on forums to discuss server affairs and cat photos... And be sure that the staff will tell us ANY major decision regarding the future of server before it happens... I want to write more, but im on my cellphone using lame slow 3g. Main internet cable outside in the street broke, so ive been offline for two days. Cya guys later. ps: im still curious bout you guys real life todo list :p
--

March 1, 2012 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.