EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The new lands

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Arriving in the new lands: 

You start on a island full of forest, look into the sky and you should see a giant cobble pillar, head towards it and if you can't see it follow the coast and you'll come across it.

Head round the back and there will be a small dock, get a boat and follow the cobble pillars in the water and you will find the jungle.

--

February 15, 2012 at 8:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ArcadeAnarchy

Thanks for the guide to the jungle. :3 Jungles sure are challanging to traverse.

--

Delete the Elite!

February 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

I can't believe I got my hopes up for the jungle biomes.

I actually thought that there would be REAL forests in minecraft 1.2

But noo, He just has to release a stupid "Jungle Biome" with vines hanging from every tree.

I want REAL forests for minecraft, not a stupid jungle w/ vines everywhere.

Yes, jungles are good in general, but I would have made a forest biome first rather than a jungle biome.

Notch, add forests NOW. I'm sick of these 5 block high trees you currently call forests. I want to see 10-25 ft trees and actually have the woods to walk through.

--

February 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

AbsolvedCrypt at February 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I can't believe I got my hopes up for the jungle biomes.

I actually thought that there would be REAL forests in minecraft 1.2

But noo, He just has to release a stupid "Jungle Biome" with vines hanging from every tree.

I want REAL forests for minecraft, not a stupid jungle w/ vines everywhere.

Yes, jungles are good in general, but I would have made a forest biome first rather than a jungle biome.

Notch, add forests NOW. I'm sick of these 5 block high trees you currently call forests. I want to see 10-25 ft trees and actually have the woods to walk through.

Never thought about a forest biome, but it sounds awesome! a whole new type of tree for it too? That'd be sweet

February 22, 2012 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ArcadeAnarchy

If they had forests that generated only big trees that would be pretty sweet. Can't be too hard to add something like that. I do have to admit, I was a bit bored of the jungle pretty fast but its something new and looks pretty kewl for treehouses and villages hanging from the canopys. Also Notch is no longer part of the Minecraft project, its all Jeb now.

--

Delete the Elite!

February 23, 2012 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.