EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Inactivity....

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Hello EonCraftians (Catchy name huh?),

Recently ALOT of people have become inactive, the main reasons being; A new map for 1.2 so there's no point in building and General boredom and not many people being online. We understand that you have lost motivation and reasons like that but it would still be nice for you guys to come online and be active, we have the Arena's up and running so there's that for entertainment, OrtwinS has become inactive but he should hopefully be back soon. Our one and only admin is back, (Scarythingzz)!

In the next few days a new snapshot (Or possible 1.2) will be out and we will make a vanilla server for you guys to come and explore and get to know the new features with the great community on here. We hope this will combat the inactivity that has been brought on here like a plague.

--

February 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SindeR

I am playing on a map I made ages ago. I will be back on the more active then ever when we got our real map.

But ofcourse I will come online to check the 1.2 things you made, I don't even know what is coming in the patch all I heard was JUNGLE but I guess it will be good.

February 15, 2012 at 6:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Senza_Sordina

I have not updated and am still active on EonCraft 1.1. Please join it is lonely here!!!

--

eoncraft

February 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SindeR

I have left the old land on an expidtion mission to the jungle lands, I have found Matt on this Desert Island. I have settled and await the arrival of the others and my voyaging ship is still on it's way here. 

The lands are amazing and the mountains are bigger than ever. When my ship arrives I shall explore for islands and settle myself a home.

February 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ArcadeAnarchy

I've been slowly working my way back on MineCraft, when 1.2 is officially released youll see a lot more of me.

--

Delete the Elite!

February 21, 2012 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

Arcade! Your back!

February 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ArcadeAnarchy

Yep ._. lol :3

--

Delete the Elite!

February 23, 2012 at 2:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.