EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > What the ...

SindeR

Hey my name is Sinder I am going down in History !!!

Just wanted a cool Intro to my project :P

I've been on this one since the beginning now. I have made a huge hole and in there I will make my "Mansion". I didn't make other Pictures just this one because the others were just not cool. The room is 55x35x25, doesn't seem big right? Im going to start building now. I will need a lot of Sand and Sandstone all donations would be appreciated :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SindeR

I have 3 ideas, 2 of them I already made on my own server ages ago. My computer blew up so I lost them all I have left is 2 screenshots.

I made the 3rd a few minutes ago and its not much but that was the sorta idea I had in mind with the Sandstone.

Heres 3 pictures with the ideas I will go for the one with Sandstone I think if I find a way to get a lot of it because at the moment nobody has any Sand/Sandstone and I cannot find a dessert ...

January 8, 2012 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SindeR

I make a scratch in Creative and now I made it in my hole !!! You can't see it very well but it is epic. I already used all my sandstone though I am sure I am going to need more Sandstone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

January 8, 2012 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

Sinder, tell me this: WHY would you build such a thing UNDERGROUND?

It looks very good, any way I can persuade you to build this say... near the Harbor town?

January 10, 2012 at 2:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

Haha, I built my huge mansion underground.

Wanna know why?

To prevent raiders from finding it.

--

January 10, 2012 at 6:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SindeR

I know why I didn't built this near the spawn and that is because it just wouldn't go with the other buildings. My design would have looked much better in a dessert though but I wanted to make something underground since 1.8.3. 

I am really fascinated with the war and all the inventions. I will make a tank next and because that doesn't go with any other building I will do it in my Mansion, it is just a place for me to crawl back in. When everyone has settled I will join some Faction and get to the real world.

January 10, 2012 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SindeR

So I wanted something to represent me and in my singe player I already have the walls up. Damn they are ugly and just open. So I made a lions head that will be on one of the walls. The other one is covered.

January 11, 2012 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

Do the second picture that is cool looking!

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

January 12, 2012 at 8:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.