EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > If you're alive, post here!

OrtwinS

Hi all,

I realise EonCraft came to a grinding halt during the last 2 weeks. Without an up-to-date server and half the owners being absent (me) not much was going on. 

Now things are looking up, we can update VERY soon, and I have awoken from my 'coma', so I wonder whom of you is still 'alive' in our little universe?

December 13, 2011 at 8:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SindeR

I'm very alive although some here in our group have left this world.

Good to see you back I hope the server will soon be updated I want to start over again and discover what is new and what is different because I tried not to check all of the new updates.

December 13, 2011 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sceptin

I'm pretty sure I'm alive :P

December 13, 2011 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

madsniper77

been here for awhile. it's really been just me srking nitemare and elk on the server for the past few weeks. hoping to see some members finaly return as factions have all but died.

December 13, 2011 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

I think actually I might be auto-kicked from my own faction... 14 days of inactivity... 

Never mind, I shall start anew, I will appoint myself the Warlord of a mighty fortress/city, mwhahaha!

December 13, 2011 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Morpheel the Wise

lolwut?

--

December 13, 2011 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

madsniper77

yeah ort you were auto kicked so istari is dead. Istari is down to just sessy and srking with hastings about to be kicked for inactivity. Camerata is down to me, nite,elk, manboy, and abs so hopefully things pick back up.

also to morphell and mand your factions were disbanded and raided down to the last torch so you dont have to worry about losing anything in the map change.

December 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

Yea guys I am still alive, and every day I drag myself onto the server...... same result is nobody on. Sometimes in the evenings mad and srking are on and occasionally nite. But I still am looking forward to seeing you guys again. Sorry Istari sort of got crushed in the 'maintenance.'

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

December 14, 2011 at 8:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nitemare24

Yup! I'm a-o-kay here. Sorry mad, elk, and king, havent been on as much lately as a result of my minecraft updating without my permission... :/. I am very active on the forums and come online everyday :D. Cant wait for the update!

See you all there,

-Nite

December 14, 2011 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShootingChimpz(MandM97)

UMM i might not be alive lol and idk how im replying to this :P but if im replying ill be awoken from my grave (Massivecraft server) and be brought to the great Server EONCRAFT!.... i have a suggestion for a plugin called Vampires.... i know the creator of this plugin and i will be happy to ask him for help if we are gonna get it.

--

December 15, 2011 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

srking97

I was never gone I was one of the ones that was very active in the 1.8.1 server. I will never leave! BTW so will we still keep our stuff?(Inventories,Money,Skills.)

December 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

If you dont want to be lonely, I'm playing on the 1.0.0 vanilla server.

Though it wont be vanilla for long...

Because many plugins are not ready for updating (the current multiworld inventory plugin for example will whipe your enchantments everytime you switch worlds), but I'm going to implement every plugin that IS ready on the extra server, it will be a testing ground as well :) .

Also, I started an epic project in there... (though I doubt you can find it)

December 16, 2011 at 4:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

I forgot to post, I live!

--

December 16, 2011 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xSessyx

Im alive just working my ass off these last months .. UPS peek season is now and i put in 14 hr days .. so i have very little time to do anything at all .. i miss minecraft and can twait till Jan 10th [end of peek season] and i can have time to play agian

Miss you guys and hope you are staying active at least partialy

BTW im alive and kicking.. be back soon :)

--
There is one truth in the world.. "SH** Happens"
December 17, 2011 at 12:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

xSessyx at December 17, 2011 at 12:51 AM

Im alive just working my ass off these last months .. UPS peek season is now and i put in 14 hr days .. so i have very little time to do anything at all .. i miss minecraft and can twait till Jan 10th [end of peek season] and i can have time to play agian

Miss you guys and hope you are staying active at least partialy

BTW im alive and kicking.. be back soon :)

Very good to hear!

I was slightly worried we lost you during the 'Dark Age' the past few weeks.

14 hour shifts, damn, that simply wouldn't be allowed here in europe... something with health and 8 hours sleep a day.

Good luck! (though I'm sure your not depending on luck)

December 17, 2011 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean mac elwain

I am alive, barely. I have survived the leprechaun apocalypse... for now....

--

Vecto_man

December 17, 2011 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

The server is DEAD! I have seen very few players on lately. Myself, Senza, nitemare, chaos, madsnpier,and srking have been the only ones on for the past week! I would like, at least the admins to come on. There are few problems that only they can fix. So if you read tHis everyone get back on. Please!

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

February 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dmgadelha

I'm alive... just waiting for 1.2  ... but been online on server at least once a day, if i see people online... to catch up.

--

February 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.