EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > update server!

ShootingChimpz(MandM97)

update the server! i cant wait anylonger! other servers have updated and we haven't yet! so please just update the server!

--

December 11, 2011 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

^

December 12, 2011 at 6:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Hello all,

As i'm sure you are aware OrtwinS has not been active the past few weeks, I was hoping he would reappear around this time but he hasn't so I will be conducted tests with the plugins etc for the next few and if it all works out I will update the server. Expect it done by Sunday.

--

December 12, 2011 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShootingChimpz(MandM97)

Thank you!

December 12, 2011 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Turns out bukkit has launched a offical build for 1.0! All that needs to happen now is plugins to update!

--

December 13, 2011 at 2:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

I AM ALIVE!

I have awoken from my stasis pod (which had Skyward Sword and Civilization V), and I will resume active duty as your co-host on our pleasant MC server.

Lets get EonCraft back on track!

Todo list so far:

- sort out administration (sloppy me)(

- find nice seed

Because some people where nice enough to abuse a few MC bugs and spawn shitloads of diamonds, we unfortunately are forced to whipe all inventories, and start with a clean slate. Abilities & skill will be kept, but money will be erased (because of the diamond spawn disaster).

Not sure if we want everyone to know who is to blame, but rest assured if we detect it again its Perma-Ban time :(

December 13, 2011 at 4:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

I think I have time on my hands this afternoon to run some test servers, and I have time tomorrow, I'll discuss with Mat asap if we can manage a full update tomorrow.

December 13, 2011 at 4:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

Wauh? Who spawned diamonds? NAMES PLEASE

December 13, 2011 at 6:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SindeR

"Diamond Disaster" ? I could figure out who it was :P (I won't)

I say we delete our old world, shame, did cool things on it but starting over with new lifes in a new world and new cities is even cooler.

December 13, 2011 at 7:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sceptin
Awww, and I was hoping to at least have a few diamond tools to start out...that throws a few wrenches in my plans lol, but that's alright. Can't wait for the update! :D
December 13, 2011 at 9:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

madsniper77

glad to see we're finally updating. toobad we're losing items as i was writing a potions guide and had 3 sponges. expect to see me mining more than usual as i plan on making a repair, potions and enchantment buisness open to all. hopefully factions pick up cause istari is dead and camerata is bearly holding on. also it wasn't diamond spawning but duplicating using exploits from what ive heard.

December 13, 2011 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

The diamond duplicating has been solved:) although they are still debating a whole inventory wipe.

This will increase the speed of getting the server up and running on 1.0.0.

We won't need two x-worlds and keep moving stuff from each.

December 13, 2011 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

madsniper77

well we already have 2 worlds and they were just gonna down creative and replace it with the old map from what i've heard. I dont think we should go through the full inventory wipe for everyone but the eople who duplicated items should have it done to make it fair. I never agree to punishing everyone for the actions of just 1 or 2 people when the server has so many trustworthy members that did nothing wrong.

December 13, 2011 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

I agree with mad, there really should be some sort of punishment for the 'diamond duper.'

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

December 14, 2011 at 8:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

Are you guys ignorant and don't know how to read?

The problem was solved.

December 14, 2011 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

It was? I haven't been notified...

--

December 14, 2011 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

VvmattozzvV at December 14, 2011 at 3:29 PM

It was? I haven't been notified...

That is, because somehow we keep missing each other online. :(

I couldn't write a PM because I keep getting 'lets try that again' error messages, I'll use email if it doesn't work tonight.

Also, check your Dropbox, the plugin list contains some interesting info concerning the update.

December 15, 2011 at 3:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SindeR

Grrrr OrtwinS I will just post it here, the Inbox is fail. I had to login on some weird site then I have to click on the link "New Message" 5 times for it to actually open my Inbox ...

Okay here my message:

This happened 2 times now and I copied and pasted but I can't paste it ...

"A temporary problem prevented this page from loading properly. We have been notified and will be repairing it as soon as possible. You may try to refresh this page or try again at a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Bullshit I hate this posting system its also hard to find where the Inbox actually is. Well I said: I don't care anymore and I would like you to clean some mess I made, at the old Clan base of me Morpheel and Abs (You made the door there, under the sea) I made a bank down the ruins just walk of the stairs and there you will see that I broke chests and theres around 700 Cobble stacks on the floor. I dc when I try and login so would be cool if you get some lava and destroy the cobble.

December 15, 2011 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.