EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Socket Write Errors, End of Stream, Hacking, etc

ElkStalker

So whenever I get on the server, I am on for like 3 minutes, then when I talk it doesn't show my messages. Shortly after that happens, I get kicked and get various messages such as end of stream, you moved too quickly :( hacking?, socket write errors, or connection reset by peer. That happened like 5+ times after I kept logging in, and I finally gave up. I was in the creative world when this kept happening, so it might just be that world, I don't know. I know that it is not my internet connection because it has never done this before, and my game doesn't lag, it just does this. Also, I teleported to the spawn so that I could go to the survival world, and I stepped on the portal. Then when I got back to survival, it kicked me and there was no message, it just brought me to the loading screen where the dirt background is(depending on your texture pack, I have the default one), and then it turned completely black after like 3 seconds or so. I had to close the window completely by doing ctrl+alt+delete and doing task manager to navigate away from it because my mouse pointer got lost in the dirt. Every time I log in, I spawn on the pressure pad and it kicks me again bringing me back to the dirt screen. Because of this, I cannot be on the game for oh, about, 2 SECONDS BEFORE I GET KICKED AGAIN!!! What is happening to me?!?!While this was happening, nobody else was on, so I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and didn't get on due to them. I really want to get this problem resolved so that I can play again, I miss the people of EonCraft :( Could someone please tell me what's going on? Thanks, Elk

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

November 14, 2011 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

Also, when I get on, it takes about 5 attempts to actually stay on the game for more than 2 seconds. So whenever I finally get on and am playing, I get kicked whenever I teleport home, to someone else, to spawn, if I fall a long distance, or if the game just kicks me for no reason, which I find annoying becuase I will be mid conversation with someone and I just get kicked. I have no idea what the problem could be. Right now I cannot even log on because I get immediately kicked.

--

November 15, 2011 at 8:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dmgadelha

is this happening on other server?

Have you tryed renaming your .minecraft folder to something else, re-downloading game and joining again?

Is your internet ok?

Dan

--

November 15, 2011 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

Sounds you have connection problems.

But to be sure: reinstall MC (backup current version if you have modded it), and be sure to shut down any download programs, and that none of your housemates is abusing the crap of your connection.

Also, if you live in a small village, or some other outskirt of a city, it might be possible that your neighbours are slurping up all bandwith, I remember that happening a lot before my town got glassfiber cables.

November 18, 2011 at 3:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

Yes, I do live in a small town, but pretty much no one else is around that would do that, so that is probably not part of the problem. But, we did find the problem. I had installed IndustrialCraft for singleplayer, and it was really screwing up the server connection. It's gone now. Thanks for the help.

--

November 18, 2011 at 8:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.