EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Donating Information

ElkStalker

Hey guys,

I was wondering a little bit about the donating setup. I wanted to know if there was any reward in-game for donating (somewhat like the donating system in Tainted/RismackCraft). Of course, I understand that it is a solely legit server and anything too complicated would mess that legitness(is that a word?) up. Personally, without a reward there would be much less people donating, no matter how much they want to say thank you. It's real money in a fantasy situation, and it would have to take a lot more than just a "please donate" to get some people to actually do it. By the way, I might donate soon :D Thanks to anyone who answers!!!

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

November 14, 2011 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

Yes there will be donor advantages. 

They will not break the game though, but will give you slight advantages/extras, but nothing that someone with too much time on his/hers hands cant compensate for.

What is sure is that donors get an [D] tag if they want it, and the benifits will be temporarily (for example, you donate 5 bucks, and you get 2 months).

Mat and I are still discussing the actual benifits, and the clock will only start ticking AFTER we finalized that system (so there is no reason to wait).

November 18, 2011 at 3:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

OrtwinS at November 18, 2011 at 3:31 AM

Yes there will be donor advantages. 

They will not break the game though, but will give you slight advantages/extras, but nothing that someone with too much time on his/hers hands cant compensate for.

What is sure is that donors get an [D] tag if they want it, and the benifits will be temporarily (for example, you donate 5 bucks, and you get 2 months).

Mat and I are still discussing the actual benifits, and the clock will only start ticking AFTER we finalized that system (so there is no reason to wait).

Ok, that sounds good. Thanks!

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

November 18, 2011 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.