EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Whose city is it?

ShootingChimpz(MandM97)

Hello i like to state that the city Camerata claimed was my city. It was claimed by me but not with the "faction plugin". The Camerata leadership says that since it wasn't claimed by a faction "they" can take it. I was not in a faction at the time but i had it claimed with signs. I would like my city back. Can i please have the staff look further into this please! I love that city

--

November 9, 2011 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

Mand, First of all, you did not have a sign on your city that said it was yours. We claimed the city and even invited you to the faction. Can you just be done with this? I asked OrtwinS if it was legal to claim it and his exact words were, "You are a faction, you can claim it." It was in the wilderness and completely fair game. Besides, I am happy to repay you for the cheap price you bought it for, and you just rejected it every time I gave that offer. You need to stop this obsessive thing, you are in the faction that "your" city is based in. What more could you ask for? I am sure that the faction leaders will be happy to kick you again. You said you changed your ways.

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

November 9, 2011 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Elk, as you can see MandM has posted maturely about this with his reasoning, he feels he has been treated badly, nothing wrong in posting about it, so don't be so quick to jump the gun, I think it is sorted now anyway.

--

November 9, 2011 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShootingChimpz(MandM97)

first oif all I was kicked again fromthe faction. this is why i posted this post. so if you think u can kick me try lol its gonna be hard when im in another faction :P

--

November 9, 2011 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

madsniper77

Sorry about kicking you i did not know the full situation and thought there may have been a bug in factions like when carthins randomly lost all land. we have reinvited you and im willing to accept ur factions members too but will not give you mod as you constantly moved our base when u had it last time.

November 9, 2011 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

madsniper77

i will also let u and ur faction live in the castles second floor or surrounding land if u prefer. i will give you ur **highking title but no mod status. im sure you would not benefit from turning us into enemies.

November 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

VvmattozzvV at November 9, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Elk, as you can see MandM has posted maturely about this with his reasoning, he feels he has been treated badly, nothing wrong in posting about it, so don't be so quick to jump the gun, I think it is sorted now anyway.

I know what you mean about everything else, but if it has been sorted out, then why is he still posting about it? If we know, then I agree that we should just let it go.

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

November 10, 2011 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.