EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > TaintedCraft members and Abusing

AbsolvedCrypt

Ever since we had a server merge, I have always been curious as to who the taintedcraft members really were - well I found out.

They are a bunch of pricks..

To start off, both head admins had made up some rules, such as no free teleports, and etc. Well apparantly matt likes to teleport to his fellow taintedcraft members to kill me, and says "Oh, well so-and-so wanted to show me something". More than that, he's an horrible admin. It only took him a few days to show his true colors - and he did. He banned me out of his own frustration and said "24 hours should cool him down" (Which was totally uncalled for). Only his taintedcraft members can back him up, which is a totally unreliable source in many people's perpectives.

The taintedcraft members themselves, (Not all of them, a select few are very fine, but the majority) love to back each other up, even when they know that they are doing something wrong. I never got help from matt, all he said to my problems were quote, "shame". If he wants this to turn into a personal grudge than he can.

All I am asking of you Ortwins is to see if something can be done. It's impossible to play on a great server with a bunch of "tainted"  people playing. If I could get a vote of only morphcraft players, you'd see.

November 5, 2011 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

Abs, I'm not going to delete this post, like I think I should.

1) you have no right to insult me or any of the members

2) face that it is a merged server now.

3) Hastings is not off my server, he asked me to tp because he wanted to show me something he classed as 'important' so I did, and I didn't kill you he did.

4) I do admit to saying that to your problems because other people had already made them clear as you where in the chat and I was annoyed at you, I admit maybe I shouldn't of but it can't be changed.

5) and again.. accept that the server has been merged.

* Edit: and you also griefed to access Sessys house without replacing the correct blocks.

--

November 5, 2011 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

Nope, I accidentally broke one block, and only had one cobble to replace. it's not like NO one else has broken and didn't replace it right, you caught me make one mess up. You're trying to ban me for whatever reason you can without suitable justice. I figured you would even think about deleting this post and I honestly don't care about your opinions. Right now I only care about what OrtwinS says, and what Morphcraft says.

November 5, 2011 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

Abs, talk about prick, what the hell are you thinking. How dare you. You should be banned for this alone.

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

November 5, 2011 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

I enjoy how you send your fellow members Matt to come and flame me as soon as I log into the website, thanks.

--

November 5, 2011 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Morpheel the Wise

ElkStalker at November 5, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Abs, talk about prick, what the hell are you thinking. How dare you. You should be banned for this alone.

I dont think someone should be banned for posting something on here. THats what the forums are for after all. To discuss things.

--

November 5, 2011 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

Well, he is allowed to discuss his problem with Matt. But it is just plain rude to call us pricks and cuss us out. If I always put the exact words that I was thinking on the website, you would be shocked. You keep certain things to yourself, especially when dealing with your server owner. As far as Matt sending his members to talk to you, Matt told me nothing. I made that move myself, because it seemed appropriate to address you about the problem that you were causing. Do not bring Matt into this.

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

November 5, 2011 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

Matt is already in this conversation ElkStalker, as you can see from his post up above.

--

November 5, 2011 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sceptin
I agree with Matt and Elk, this is no way to solve your problems. Leaving discussion to start a flame war will not help anything. We need to hear each others sides, calm down!, and get this done and away with. I enjoy having more active people on the server, wether "tainted" or not. We are "morphed", for goodness sake. :P
November 5, 2011 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SindeR

I don't wanna ay much about the topic its for the Higher Rank to decide but I just wanted to add something. I think theres too much things going on right now and maybe theres reasons for that try and find those reasons why people "Rage" and "Hate" on others.

You know im sorta off topic here but everything thats said on the forums begins with stealing and killing on the server. Im glad I always run away from others and live far far underground to prevent this.

November 6, 2011 at 4:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

ElkStalker at November 5, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Banned for being pissed because he thinks he has been mistreated? not gonna happen. Lets discuss/investigate this as grown ups.

Absolved

[quote]

Nope, I accidentally broke one block, and only had one cobble to replace. it's not like NO one else has broken and didn't replace it right, you caught me make one mess up. You're trying to ban me for whatever reason you can without suitable justice. I figured you would even think about deleting this post and I honestly don't care about your opinions. Right now I only care about what OrtwinS says, and what Morphcraft says.[/quote]

Next time, put up a note, or travel back to  fix it, or simply do not break something by accident (though I know glass is fragile). Hastings is indeed from Morphcraft, and has his own issues, could you please post a detailed list of all events in the correct order?

From what I understand is that this mess is a big misunderstanding, I'd like to know around what time this happend so I can study the chat logs.

November 6, 2011 at 6:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

OK, I read the logs, and  discussed this with mat, end result:

• Istari, with mat on the lead, mobbed Absolved, kinda expected roleplay behaviour (like Abs commented: 'you guys suck so bad you have to gang up'       :) lol)
  • Hastings killed Abs, but abs thought it was mat, and that mat abused his admin powers to do so (teleporting)
  • Though Mat did tp to hastings (after hastings died), he meant to tp to the Istari home (all istari spawn there), BUT because hastings hadn't respawned yet, mat tpd to the place where hastings died (next to Abs), though nothing happened there (mat didn't touch Abs).
  • Hastings behaved extremely childish with his 'hahaha abs sessy is gonna ban you' comment, completely uncalled for
  • Abs overreacted by insulting Mats integrity, while there was only an misunderstanding
  • Mat reacted with a 24-hour ban in an attempt to prevent a rage outbreak, which could be judged as overreacting in retrospect (but its always easier to judge things after they happened, he simply tried to cooldown a needless fight)

Continue on this thread: click

Thread closed.

November 6, 2011 at 7:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.