EonCraft

Survival & Creative Minecraft Server

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Old ways (Morphcraft)

ShootingChimpz(MandM97)

I  think that we should forget about EonCraft. I'm sure more than half of the old Morphcraft players want the old was back. I personally hate this server for a couple of reasons.

1) so much lag

2) not as peaceful as the old ways

3) I miss the old map

4) The old faction setup was prefect

5) I'm sorry to say this but some of the Taintedcraft players are not as friendly (besides Matt causes he is awesome)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say we have a vote (all Morphcraft players ONLY!)

and see who all wants the old ways back. Whos with me?

--

November 4, 2011 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SindeR

Mand im sorry but I don't agree I have been on the server and you have made your own problems since the start you can't solve that by going back in the time, it's impossible !

I liked the old map and I liked Morphcraft but I loved starting over getting a brand new map. The old map was just full you had to go with a Minecart Station to get to the other side of the map then walk for ages to finally find something where no one has been before. I have to add that there was no one online on the server I think 80% of the time it was me, Srking and Sessy.

My solution for you is that you try and solve your problems with the people you don't like because that is what started this.

November 5, 2011 at 5:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OrtwinS

1) the lag had a different cause, and has been fixed

2) Morphcraft wasn't any more peacefull, you just made a lot of enemies lately

3) boohoo, everyone wanted a new map for beta1.8, and when 1.0 I expect people to want a new one again, because of the newer strongholds and the End world (oh, and snow ofcourse).  Sorry, map-whipes are part of playing beta... new stuff gets added, and everyone wants it.

4) No, that was a lot of work for me, and it was rigid. The current system is way more flexible and easier to maintain, also more fun because it inspires politics and intrigue.

5) Didn't notice a thing, but thats most likely because I'm such a nice person (or an admin...). Could also be that you simply made a lot of enemies due to your own actions.

November 5, 2011 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

VvmattozzvV
Site Owner

While I am deeply sorry you feel this way Mand, I agree with one thing, I am awesome. But You need to solve the problems yourself, sorry if you don't like it Mand, but i'm sure others will disagree such as myself..

--

November 5, 2011 at 9:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

I know that you said only Morphcraft members could post but I couldn't help it. First of all, the lag is fixed. If you are still lagging, it is probably your internet or computer. I have massive lag spikes too, but I still manage. As far as the merge itself, I have to agree with you Mand. Nobody that I have ever talked to likes it. If I could, I would definitely reverse it. But it is not at all fair to say that Tainted Craft members are not friendly. You are the only one that thinks that, yet you cause the problems. I think that the Morphcraft people have gone with your fits long enough that they don't care anymore, but Tainted Craft people are just latching on and want you to stop. The faction set up was great for you I am sure, but we feel the same way about Tainted Craft factions. I think that our preferences for factions differ just because we have had them longer and learned to like them. It is not fair to discriminate against Morphcraft or Tainted Craft members in any way, which has been happening a lot in the past. Why can't we all just be Eon Craft members? The merge was not our number one choice, yet we have to go with it. Matt and Ort do their best to make us happy. I wouldn't mind in the least if they reversed the merge. But it is not our choice.

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

November 5, 2011 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

ElkStalker at November 5, 2011 at 1:49 PM

I know that you said only Morphcraft members could post but I couldn't help it. First of all, the lag is fixed. If you are still lagging, it is probably your internet or computer. I have massive lag spikes too, but I still manage. As far as the merge itself, I have to agree with you Mand. Nobody that I have ever talked to likes it. If I could, I would definitely reverse it. But it is not at all fair to say that Tainted Craft members are not friendly. You are the only one that thinks that, yet you cause the problems. I think that the Morphcraft people have gone with your fits long enough that they don't care anymore, but Tainted Craft people are just latching on and want you to stop. The faction set up was great for you I am sure, but we feel the same way about Tainted Craft factions. I think that our preferences for factions differ just because we have had them longer and learned to like them. It is not fair to discriminate against Morphcraft or Tainted Craft members in any way, which has been happening a lot in the past. Why can't we all just be Eon Craft members? The merge was not our number one choice, yet we have to go with it. Matt and Ort do their best to make us happy. I wouldn't mind in the least if they reversed the merge. But it is not our choice.

So you wouldn't mind if they undid the merge, and went back to morphcraft? that's rude...

--

November 5, 2011 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amacken

I completely disagree. I have lagg, but its client sided. Theres one or two peole i dont like. But thats life. You Cant Have Everything!

--

Im a Miner :l

November 5, 2011 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AbsolvedCrypt

Agreed, be happy with what you have, and i'm happy we have eoncraft.

--

November 5, 2011 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ElkStalker

I do not completely mean that I don't like ANYONE from Morphcraft, just some of them. I have no problem with most of them. I admit it though, Morphcraft people were happier in Morphcraft, and Tainted Craft people were happier in Tainted Craft. I don't want to hear about how we suck because we got hacked. It had nothing to do with the quality of the server. I know that we don't like the merge, and nobody that I know does. Matt and Ort do the best that they can for us, so don't complain at them. I do admit, however, I wish that the merge was reversed. I truly do miss Tainted Craft and its setup. Morphcraft people feel the same about their old server. I would be ecstatic to find out that the merge was reversed. It is gone though, so face it. You can talk to Matt or Ort about reversing it, but you won't have any luck. I have stated my opinion clearly, and don't complain. I don't want to hear about how "moderators should be more mature than that, stating their opinion like that." I have heard that line too many times. I don't need it. Moderators are just human beings like you and have their own opinion. Thank you.

--

Time To Get My MInecraft On!!!

November 5, 2011 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sceptin
Well, we can certainly agree to disagree! Personally, I do like the merge. More people, more options! I can't say I had been there long in Morphcraft before the change lol, so the changes weren't so radical for me. I really like how things are now. Sure, there are still tweaks to be made, but over all Ort and Matt have done very well. :) Really, I don't think we could go back now. Sure, there is drama going on, pains to be had for everyone, changes to get used to. But it'll just take time, and once it's all settled, I don't think we'll regret it. We are one big family now, wether we like it or not. :P
November 5, 2011 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.